Well-being and integration of migrant children
The CHILD-UP project:
- aims at better understanding, and improving the conditions of social and personal life of migrant children, as well as the level of their well-being and integration within schools and in the social context.
- identifies and analyses inspiring practices.
- supports the children’s active participation in choosing the ways through which they can better integrate.
- sets up an innovative approach to understand and transform their social condition.
- offers schools tools to reflect and act for a successful inclusion of children with migrant background.