Value for Stakeholders
This section is user-oriented. Here you find information on the possible benefits for the different categories of stakeholders that can take profit from the activities of the CHILD-UP project.
As a teacher, here you will find specific training programmes dedicated to teachers and educators
Here you can explore the activities for integration of migrant children
Catch the opportunity of promoting your school’s best practices in the field of integration of migrant children
Research papers, documents and materials, as well as good practices in the fiield of pintegration of migrant children
Here you can explore specific contents for NGOs’ professionals, educators from non-public associations and other actors
For the benefit of experts, academics, PhD students and researchers in the field of integration of migrant children
The CHILD-UP project primarily addresses schools. Within this stakeholder and audience community, we differentiate between school heads and teachers. On a high level, the needs are:
- educate their students to obtain a school diploma and prepare them for further education
- connect with their students and ensure a good classroom atmosphere and
- minimize work involved in dealing with kids with special needs and children with a different background.
- help children become independent thinkers and successful individuals
The CHILD-UP project enables teachers and school heads to increase their knowledge of:
- living conditions; perceptions and expectations of migrant children and their parents/caregivers and teachers
- competences, expectations and practices of children’s integration in schools
- conditions of discrimination and marginalisation of migrant children (R07)
The CHILD-UP project is also collecting good practices of second language learning, intercultural education and facilitation of dialogue / mediation in educational contexts.
With their new knowledge and good practices, teachers and school heads can enhance migrant children’s positive expectations, trust and active participation in education.
Specifically for school heads, in addition to the before mentioned value, the project offers insight in possible collaborations between schools, social protection services and other educational agencies.