CHILD-UP for Educators
Improve expectations, trust and active participation in education
The CHILD-UP partners are committed to help you educate migrant children to become independent thinkers and successful individuals.
The CHILD-UP project enables teachers and school heads to increase their knowledge of:
- living conditions; perceptions and expectations of migrant children and their parents/caregivers and teachers.
- competences, expectations and practices of children’s integration in schools.
- conditions of discrimination and marginalisation of migrant children.
This site includes inspiring practices of second language learning, intercultural education and facilitation of dialogue / mediation in educational contexts.
With this knowledge and inspiring practices, teachers and school heads will be able enhance migrant children’s positive expectations, trust and active participation in education
The following output will be very relevant for school heads and teachers.
- Report on good practices
- Report on the analysis of quantitative data of migrant children integration
- National stakeholder networks
- Training package
- Guidelines for dialogical methods
- An Online Course
- The final conference
- The overall final research report